AWS CodeDeploy deployment configuration types

When the Deployment Group of AWS CodeDeploy is created, users need to configure the rules that determine how fast an application will be deployed which is also called the “Deployment Configuration“:

  1. CodeDeployDefault.LambdaAllAtOnce (Shifts all traffic to the new Lambda functions at once)
  2. CodeDeployDefault.LambdaLinear10PercentEvery10Minutes (Shifts 10 percent of traffic every 10 minutes)
  3. CodeDeployDefault.LambdaCanary10Percent5Minutes (Shifts 10 percent of traffic in the first increment. The remaining 90 percent is deployed five minutes later)

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/latest/userguide/deployment-configurations.html

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viet Luu has written 206 articles

If you like what you are reading, please consider buying us a coffee ( or 2 ) as a token of appreciation.

Buy Me A Coffee

We are thankful for your never ending support.